Monday, March 5, 2012

Your Custom Homestead

Your Custom Homestead


I recently purchased this e-book called Your Custom Homestead by Jill Winger. I am really happy with the purchase and think it will help me stay on track on developing my suburban homestead.  My problem is I tend to want to live in the future.  I hope to someday be able to buy a nice size piece of property a little out into the country, but right now that just is not possible.  I need to be content and work toward developing my homesteading skills right now instead of what I wish could be.  This e-book helps you to do that, develop your homestead no matter where you live.  This is not a book on how to homestead, it is a book to help you develop yourself as a homesteader.  It goes through 21 days and has assignments each day to do that.  The assignments seem easy to do and makes me want to just right in and work on them.  This e-book was only $4.99.  I couldn't find the price on the website, so I was a bit wary of ordering it, but I figured if I didn't like the price I could back out before the order went through.  I was pleasantly surprised when the cost showed up at $4.99.  I figured, what did I have to loose?  Anyways, I am glad that I got it because it seems to be just what I was needing to get more focused.  I plan to post some of my results to this book online.  I would encourage you to take a look at this e-book: Your Custom Homestead.

1 comment: